December 1, 2016

Clare Quotes (7 Year Old Edition)

My Clare is growing up so fast, so each year I try to chronicle the awesome "kid things" she says.  Here is her 7 year old edition!

Momma, I have a question mark in my head.

Talking about our dog: Daisy is such a ding dong.

Talking about playing limbo with her two classmates: They don't do it right, because, you know, they're just kids.

While playing a hula-hoop game: My hips got the groove!

Clare: Do you know what those thick DVDs are called? 
Me: VHS?
Clare: Yeah


While seeing Kevin kissing me: Daddy's kissing his girlfriend.  Daddy's kissing his girlfriend.

I think William and his guardian angel play baseball in heaven. Maybe all the kids that died and their angels play together.

Asking a magic eight ball:  Can momma rob a bank and has she? (shake, shake, flip) It says "Definitely so!!!!"



No comments: