October 21, 2011

Clare Quotes (2 Years Old)

In honor of Clare's 3rd Birthday coming up next week.  Here are a list of 2 year old sayings I've recorded over the past year!


Clare: "Daisy, No lickin' my bum bum"


Me: "What is this?"
Clare (whispering): "A rabbit"
Me: "Can you say it louder?"
Clare: "IT LOUDER!"

Clare's jibberish for What is This? = "Wha Ka Chi?"  - We heard this one at least 10 times a day for months and months.  Wha Ka Chi?



Clare learned that I have a name that's not just Mommy, so she was talking about everyone's full names; "Mary Morris, Clare Morris, Daddy Morris, Mae Morris, Duke & Daisy Morris!"



Playing Hide and Go Seek : 1,2,3,4, knockin' at the door, here I come!



Clare-isms:
Counter = The Count from Sesame Street
Umpty Dumpy = Humpty Dumpty
Chick-a-leigh-fffff = Chick-Fil-A


"Come outside and listen to the clouds!"  I later found out that Kevin told her bug noises really came from the clouds....




Me - "Are you a little girl?"
Clare - "No, I'm a shurga girl."
Me - "You make up words to much.  No one knows what they mean."
Clare - "I know what they mean!"
Me - Sigh.....



"Mommy, You're my best friend" or "You're my favorite"  - I really need to get these on video, so that I can watch them when she a teenager and hates me!


1 comment:

David said...

OMG I was histerical laughing at these. Less than 1 month till we get to see y'all and I can't wait!