January 11, 2010

Broken Resolutions Already

While I'm not one to make resolutions, Clare has been bit by the 2010 bug and wanted to make some changes in her life. First and foremost, she has decided it is time to ditch the baby fat for some lean toddler thighs. I know what your thinking. "What? NO!", and that's exactly how I feel. I love those little fat rolls and the creases on her wrists. I tried and I tried to convince her to make a different resolution, but that child has my stubborn genes written all over her.


Just yesterday, I was dutifully watching my baby by being glued to my soap "all my children" when I heard some rustling in the kitchen.







BUSTED! Turns out the temptation of mozzarella string cheese and whole milk are just to strong for my baby. I told her not to worry about it, and we'll start working on some better resolutions for 2011. Like learning how to clean a toilet or pick up dog poop in the backyard like a big girl!

No comments: