July 22, 2009

Not to toot my own horn, but...

I am a domestic goddess this week!

Exhibit A: I planned, purchased, and installed drapes in Clare's room all in one day. The fact that I had to use power tools, should make my Dad glow with pride.












Editor's Note: Please excuse the blatant disregard towards the fold wrinkles in the drapes. That's how we roll in this house. If it bothers you, feel free to look away or come to my house to iron them out.
Exhibit B: I made this darling baby shower diaper cake for my friend Nichole's Shower/Good-bye party. It is too cute for words.











Exhibit C: With a house of 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 husband, I have found it very difficult to keep the carpets clean for my "rolling like a log" infant. I would have to vacuum every day to keep up with the mess, but not anymore. I have invented the Baby Roomba to roll away my problems. Simple strap on some duct tape to your rolling infant and sit back and relax.









 
Notice her natural gift to pick up grime.








 
Editor's Note: No children were harmed in the making of the post...

3 comments:

Elizabeth & Chad said...

You are SUCH a domestic goddess and I hope that you don't patent that vacuuming technique before I have kids... I plan to steal it! If so, maybe you'll give me the buddy deal!

The Estes Family said...

Goodness she's SO CUTE! You ARE a domestic goddess! I want to know how you made that diaper thing because it looks EXACTLY like the professional one I saw a while back. The curtains look great! If you guys want a date night next weekend, just let us know! :)

Jared said...

What's great about this is that I would do the exact same thing in respect to the baby lint roller.