July 26, 2005

In College.....

COLLEGE... These are the best days of my life! I was talking with my aunt the other day and decided that I truly have had a diverse college experience.

* I missed a final due to over sleeping :: Thank goodness the professor was a family friend and allowed me to take it later on in the day
* I've had a professor miss a final :: I didn't have to take that final since she never showed up.

* I've received a 101 in Statistics :: A+
* I've received and C-/F :: For your information, that counts as passing!

* I've lost my dorm key, the emergency dorm key, and have had 8 student I.D.'s in three years

* I've lived in the dorms : I've lived with my parents at home : I've lived in an apartment with friends : I've lived in an apartment with strangers

* I've had a professor invite me to a keg party after the final - Thanks, Dr. Matthew
* I've had a professor treat me like scum on his shoes and say that one more mistake and I would be out of his class - Thanks, Dr. Dini : I made a B in the end!

* I've been on the dean's list twice
* I've been on a "list" given to the dean of students who missed the first assessment test, and were thought to not be able to make it

* I've made some stupid mistakes : we won't go into these
* I've made some smart decisions : like going on Raider Awakening #27

- - - In May 2006, I should graduate with a biology minor, and a chemistry minor after 4 years on the dot. Even my mom didn't think I could do it! I don't know if these will always be the best days of my life, but they will always be fondly remembered.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Amen for RA 27!!!
-I can also think of a few other....interesting things you've done in the past 3 years ;) hehe