April 2, 2005

I'm a virgin to this...

*** This is my very first time to start a blog-zanga-on-line-diary type things, so we'll see how this goes. Who knows who even reads these things anyway! Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to keep a diary like the cool girls. But the combination of my horrible handwriting and spelling stopped me from really using one. But I do believe there are many benefits to writing down your thoughts. So while this might not help anyone else, I'm excited to have a platform to spill my thoughts onto. ~plus with spell checks and fonts, I don't have to worry about my previous interferences~

RTPG - I will soon be leaveing this ghetto fabulous apartment. Today I had a normal shower for about 2 minutes before the water pressure gave out and the hot water turned barly lukewarm. I just want a normal shower. Is that really to much to ask.

RTPG - Talking with my old best friend Amy on Thurdays (sorry I missed the rock everyone). I was really nervous about it, but it went great. It made me miss the old days of hanging out at a coffee shop every night, listing to ghetto music in cars with real speaker systems, going to the tracks to drag race and check out cars (and maybe guys every once and awhile). The old days were great, but i love where I am now.

RTPG - Formal dress shopping with Erica. There's nothing like dress shopping with one of your best girl friends. Some dresses looked really great, and well some.... not so good. One mad erica look like a sad las vegas waitress and me like a tube of toothpaste! Good laughs were had by all.

peak-into-adoration: This was a good adoration week. Me and God are on speaking terms again. All it took was for me to get my head out of the sand, and stop living in the world. It's so hard to come back after a low, but it's so depressing to stay in a low state. We talked about doing somethings that were out of my comfort bubble this week. So far only two have come up. One was talking to Amy again, and the other was ansering questions about catholisism. Both were fun and enjoyable in the end.

No comments: