December 17, 2013

Clare Quotes 4 Years Old Edition

Here are a few gems from Clare's 4th year of life!

Me: I can't remember off the top of my head...
Clare: Is it in the bottom of your head?

While walking on the edge of a lake and peering over:  Is there a whale in there?

While eating honey:  Oh those bees, they do such a good job making something so delicious.

While finding a good spot on the shore to fish:  Where do you think the fishes table is where they eat?  That's where we need to be fishing.

Clare: I love you even when you're stinky.

Clare: I love you to the moon and heaven and back... real slowly.

When we were visiting William's grave, we were crying and trying to explain why we were sad.  So then Clare told Kevin.  "Daddy you'll have another baby and if you don't, you can be a grandpa and I'll have a baby for us to love."

No comments: