August 17, 2011

Where's My Baby?



It was just last week that I was rocking her to sleep every night. Just yesterday that she started walking. Just a heart beat ago that she first said, "Mommy, you're my best friend." And then I took a second to blink and my baby has turned into a big girl.


  • She sleeps in a big girl bed.
  • She has an imagination and can pretend anything.
  • She wears big girl underwear all day.
  • She drinks out of normal cups.
  • She climbs into her own car seat.
  • She plays WITH other kids, instead of just playing in the same area as them.
  • She has conversations with me using full sentences.
  • She can come up with her own prayers at night.

 
I swear next month, she's going to ask me if she can shave her legs and go out to a movie with a boy. Oh boy, I'm not ready for this!

1 comment:

Laura said...

She is so precious, Mary! And you better believe some guy is going to want to take her to a movie, being that cute!