December 21, 2010

12 Christmas Joy's


My 12 Joy's of Christmas 2010


12. We have a real Christmas tree that lights up the house.

11. For the time being, our dogs are not trying to escape for the 65th time.

10. I pre-bought myself a $25 mani-pedi for Christmas! What a deal.

9. We went Christmas caroling around a friend's neighborhood! (a family tradition)

8. Clare love's my family's Anise Cookies, though most people hate them!

7. I made a gingerbread house with two 2 year olds, and no one ended up crying or fighting!

6. My sister is about to give birth to her first child any day now. (Come on, Anthony!)

5. Clare can sing the little drummer boy song with her own twist (what a pum pum)

4. I was able to take a "whole family" picture for our Christmas card this year (see above)

3. My Mother in law, Father in law, and Sister in law are all coming to our house for New Years to celebrate!

2. We are headed to Panhandle for Christmas, and I haven't gotten to celebrate there for 6 years

1. We are in our beautiful new house, full of joy and love!

1 comment:

RoundRockinTheSuburbs said...

Anise cookies are my favorite!!!! But Sean doesn't like them. Lol! Miss you guys!